We encourage you to measure your pet and refer to the size chart on each and every product page for specific measurements for each brand varies. Not only do brand sizes vary, some of our products are tailored specifically for the tiniest of breeds.
In the event that an item is eligible for exchange/return, here are the guidelines that we follow:
1. For items that are eligible, return/exchange requests must be made within 14 days of receipt of order.
2. All returns/exchanges must be in the original and unused condition. Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery and Mountaineer Dog Vest must be returned within 7 days of delivery. We are not responsible for any damage that is caused by your dog to any of the merchandise. We cannot honor returns or exchanges for any merchandise that has been used or is not in its original new condition. If an item arrives damaged or defective you must contact us within 48 hours of receipt.
3. Once the item is received by our returns department, give us 3 - 7 business days (not including holidays and weekends) to process your store credit. We will email you to let you know it has been processed and the amount of store credit that has been placed on your account.
4. You must contact us within 30 days of order placement if your item has not arrived. We will not be held responsible for notifications after that time.
5. Refunds will be given in the form of store credit only. In some cases there may be a restocking fee. Do to the ever-changing inventory, pricing, and differences of sizes, we do not process exchanges. You will need to place the order yourself through your account online.
6. Original shipping charges are not refundable.
7. You are responsible for shipping charges. Please return your items with an insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS Priority Mail) and retain your receipt. Please be advised that until there is proof that we have received your merchandise, it is your property. Ruff Houzin is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit. Items returned through the U.S. Mail using only insurance without delivery confirmation can be lost in transit. Insurance by itself does not provide proof of delivery. If an insured item becomes lost, it is the customers responsibility to file a claim with the Post Office to recover their loss for their merchandise. Insurance with the post office is a transaction between the individual and the United States Postal Service, and is not affiliated with Ruff Houzin.
8. Any item returned without a Return Authorization will NOT be processed regardless of the reason. Non approved returns will be refused and returned to sender. You must put the authorization # on the outside of the box when you return the item(s).
Items ineligible for a return:
- Due to strict health regulations, beds, blankets, feeders, car seats, steps/stairs, and carriers cannot be returned/exchanged.
- Custom and/or permanently personalized items
- Apparel and collars that match the size description
- Items that were purchased using a discount code
If you have any questions regarding the return policy of a particular item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have created an account you may login to begin the return process or CLICK HERE.