The American Classic Plush Dog Toy Collection by P.L.A.Y. is for the foodie in your life! Who doesn't enjoy a scrumdiddlyumptious nom once in a while? Say goodbye to your Paleo diet and indulge your pup in the good ol' juicy burger, drumstick, and hot dog with a side of fries. Wash all that greasy goodness down with a milkshake!
- Includes all 6 pieces
- Hand-made craftsmanship, double layer exterior and double-stitched edges ensure extra durability
- Entice your pup’s senses with the funny giggle stick sound in Fluffy’s Fried Chicken, fun detachable components in the Barky Burger and Hot Diggy Dog and amusing crinkle paper in the Frenchie Fries
- Select food shaped dog toys come with a squeaker for hours of rambunctious fun
- Eco-friendly PlanetFill® filler is made from 100% post-consumer certified-safe recycled plastic bottles
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
- Features AZO-free dyes
- All of our toys meet the same strict quality standards for manufacturing infant and children products. Meet requirements for EN71 – Part 1, 2, 3 & 9 (EU), ASTM F963 (US) toy safety standards and REACH - SVHC
Ruff Houzin ships to the United States.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Products typically ship within 1 - 2 business days from our warehouses located in the United States and typically arrive within 5 - 10 days ( via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL) after leaving the warehouse. A tracking number and shipping confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please allow for additional time during holidays and for made to order items. If an item is made to order, it will be specified on the product page.
Due to logistics, parts of your order may ship separately. You will be updated as each part of your order goes out for delivery if your items are coming from different warehouses.
Products As Seen On & In
We are located in Brighton, Michigan, and our products ship from our warehouses located in the USA.
You can reach out to us via email at email@example.com, call us toll free at 800-518-3391, or message us on Instagram @ruffhouzinpetstore
For dog apparel, the chest measurement is always the most important. If your dog is in between sizes, it is always better to size up.
It is very important that you refer to each and every size chart for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Back: Measure the lenth of your pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
Neck: Measure the circumference of your pet's neck for as snug of a fit as you would like to have.
Chest: Measure the girth around the broadest part of your pet's chest.
Our products are sourced and made in the USA, Canada, Europe, Italy and China by our long-standing, reliable manufacturing and distributing partners.