Look the look while you're walking the walk with our Blue Jean Baby Step-In Harness. This is our newest and highest quality dog harness! Perfect for the petite pup!
- Exclusive Design - Our exclusive & innovative step-in design is perfect for nervous pups. Avoid "over the head" anxiety, just step in with two front paws
- Safety Reflectors - Stay safe and seen during early morning and evening walks with 2 soft reflectors
- Gorgeous Hardware - Gorgeous metal alloy hardware in brushed nickel. Made to last
- Pawfect Fit - Perfect shape for dogs under 20lbs. Choke-free support design, harness rests below the trachea
- Secure Buckle - A secure buckle system adds safety and makes for easier on-and-off
- Easy Attachment - Upgraded front D-ring for no-pull walk option and double back D-ring for perfect leash attachment
- Complete the Set - Pair the harness with our matching leash & Blue Jean Baby Waste Bag Holder
Please refer to the size chart on each product page for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Ruff Houzin ships to the United States.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Products typically ship within 1 - 2 business days from our warehouses located in the United States and typically arrive within 5 - 10 days ( via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL) after leaving the warehouse. A tracking number and shipping confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please allow for additional time during holidays and for made to order items. If an item is made to order, it will be specified on the product page.
Due to logistics, parts of your order may ship separately. You will be updated as each part of your order goes out for delivery if your items are coming from different warehouses.
Products As Seen On & In
We are located in Brighton, Michigan, and our products ship from our warehouses located in the USA.
You can reach out to us via email at email@example.com, call us toll free at 800-518-3391, or message us on Instagram @ruffhouzinpetstore
For dog apparel, the chest measurement is always the most important. If your dog is in between sizes, it is always better to size up.
It is very important that you refer to each and every size chart for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Back: Measure the lenth of your pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
Neck: Measure the circumference of your pet's neck for as snug of a fit as you would like to have.
Chest: Measure the girth around the broadest part of your pet's chest.
Our products are sourced and made in the USA, Canada, Europe, Italy and China by our long-standing, reliable manufacturing and distributing partners.