The Boutique Series Apricot Adjustable Designer Microfiber Leather Dog Harness is composed of a specially blended microfiber leather-like material that feels even softer than leather.
Features accented exquisite golden alloy leash connecting ring and quick-click connecting buckles and details that makes this harness a unique designer piece that looks fashionable and trendy. Features an equine saddle-like design.
- Features an extravagant unique body shape that almost resembles an equine saddle that looks stunning
- Composed of high-grade microfiber leather with an accented golden-alloy ring connector and belt-loop
- Features high-grade reinforced stitching for durability with curve edged trimming all around
- Composed of a specially blended microfiber leather-like material that feels even softer than leather, with a hand-carved one-piece circular light beechwood handle that makes this a unique designer piece
- Decked out with an exquisite golden alloy swivel hook located at the end of the leash for multi-directional pull and tugging
Please refer to the size chart on each product page for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Ruff Houzin ships to the United States.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Products typically ship within 1 - 2 business days from our warehouses located in the United States and typically arrive within 5 - 10 days ( via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL) after leaving the warehouse. A tracking number and shipping confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please allow for additional time during holidays and for made to order items. If an item is made to order, it will be specified on the product page.
Due to logistics, parts of your order may ship separately. You will be updated as each part of your order goes out for delivery if your items are coming from different warehouses.
Products As Seen On & In
We are located in Brighton, Michigan, and our products ship from our warehouses located in the USA.
You can reach out to us via email at email@example.com, call us toll free at 800-518-3391, or message us on Instagram @ruffhouzinpetstore
For dog apparel, the chest measurement is always the most important. If your dog is in between sizes, it is always better to size up.
It is very important that you refer to each and every size chart for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Back: Measure the lenth of your pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
Neck: Measure the circumference of your pet's neck for as snug of a fit as you would like to have.
Chest: Measure the girth around the broadest part of your pet's chest.
Our products are sourced and made in the USA, Canada, Europe, Italy and China by our long-standing, reliable manufacturing and distributing partners.