Introducing the Gray Smoke Belmont Traditional Orthopedic Dog Bed - a singular seat of comfort that compliments or accents the furnishing style in your home. These orthopedic chairs are made with high-quality foam and virgin polyester fiber fill, not only do they last longer, they also evenly distribute and balance a dog's weight to relieve stress on joints and muscles for better sleep and better health.
Family & Pet Friendly Fabrics - The selection of fabrics is chosen with you and your pet in mind. All cushions are machine washable which means you can throw out those chemical-filled stain removers and minimize the pet odors and excess hairs that plague normal dog beds. Overall, you're left with a bed that's easy to clean in the most vulnerable spots yet still provides your pet the self-warming cushion that's reminiscent of a mother's fur!
- Made in the USA
- Therapeutic - these orthopedic chairs are made with high-quality foam, not only do they last longer, but they also provide a greater comfort and support and evenly distribute and balance a dog’s weight and relieve any stress on joints and muscle
- High-Density Foam Cushioning along with Hollow Siliconized Conjugate Virgin Polyester Fiber Fill all wrapped with ¾ oz Dacron, provides a greater comfort and support and consistent even seating support
- Pillow cores incased in a separate lining for increased durability and simplifies removal of cover for cleaning. Removable Cushions are secured to the body with Velcro
- Premium Pet-Friendly Upholstery Fabrics (also family friendly)
- Removable and Machine Washable Cushions, plus easy to clean stains and wipe pet hair
- High anti-slip pads, perfect solution to keep your pets’ bed in place while protecting your hard surface flooring
Small: 24"W x 16"D x 12"H
Medium: 31"L x 20"D x 12"H
Large: 39"W x 24"D x 12"H