Soft, stretchy, and resilient. The Jet Black Cushioned Smart Harness is lightweight harness that’s simple to secure and easy to link up with. An adjustable neck and chest for all shapes and sizes. Three leash attachment points because we all lead in different ways. Probably the smartest harness.
- Soft stretch poly base, woven nylon straps, coated carbon steel D-rings
- Inspired by performance materials, a stretch poly body provides supreme comfort that is comfortable and cushioned
- 3 leash attachment points that provides maximum flexibility and control - 2 on the back and 1 on the chest
- Super easy to put on, with quick-snap buckles on the back. Simple and secure
- Hand wash with mild soap and warm water. Air dry
- Option to add matching leash
- Matching waste bag holder available
A durable, water-proof leash that allows you to easily change lengths. It's dirt and odor resistant, easy-to-clean, and made with flex-poly straps and sturdy hardware. Perfect for easy temporary tie-ups, quick short-leash adjustments, tandem walks, and everyday adventures
- Flex poly coated webbing strap, zinc alloy snap hooks, coated carbon steel D-rings
Please refer to the size chart on each product page for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Ruff Houzin ships to the United States.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Products typically ship within 1 - 2 business days from our warehouses located in the United States and typically arrive within 5 - 10 days ( via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL) after leaving the warehouse. A tracking number and shipping confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please allow for additional time during holidays and for made to order items. If an item is made to order, it will be specified on the product page.
Due to logistics, parts of your order may ship separately. You will be updated as each part of your order goes out for delivery if your items are coming from different warehouses.
Products As Seen On & In
We are located in Brighton, Michigan, and our products ship from our warehouses located in the USA.
You can reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For dog apparel, the chest measurement is always the most important. If your dog is in between sizes, it is always better to size up.
It is very important that you refer to each and every size chart for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Back: Measure the lenth of your pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
Neck: Measure the circumference of your pet's neck for as snug of a fit as you would like to have.
Chest: Measure the girth around the broadest part of your pet's chest.
Our products are sourced and made in the USA, Canada, Europe, Italy and China by our long-standing, reliable manufacturing and distributing partners.