Completely redesigned in appearance, construction, and functionality, the Kolossus is THE big dog backpack carrier that now doubles as a backpacking pack. It is ideal for carrying medium to large dogs and available in sizes L-XXL. The Kolossus technology is top of the line in pet/human safety and comfort. Adjustable shoulder/torso sizing makes this backpack more suitable than ever for all body types (as long as you can withstand the weight). When you’re not carrying your 4-legged friend, the backpack easily converts to carry your gear with up to 60 liters of space. Use this backpack for strenuous hikes, bike rides, and public transit.
The Rover can also double as a backpacking backpack when not in use for your dog!
Click this link to get your Custom Embroidered K9 Patch!
Rated for up to 80lbs
- Backpacking Pack Conversion
- Adjustable Shoulder/Torso Height
- Removable Lap Belt with Hip Pockets & Waste Bag Dispenser
- Internal Frame with Inner Padding for Dog Comfort
- Padded Back Panel with Increased Airflow
- Removable Storage/Dog Back Support Pack with Hydro Port
- Weight Distribution Straps
- Side Cooling Venting Zippers
- Detachable Dog Sun/Rain Hood
- Dog Lumbar Support Straps
- 300D Ripstop Oxford Polyester Material
All K9 Sport Sack carriers are specially developed under the close direction of animal professionals, veterinarians, dog trainers, and outdoor product engineers to be ergonomic, safe, and strong.
* Weight may vary from dog to dog and are only included here as a supplementary metric to assist in correct sizing. Please measure your dog first and use the weight as a secondary consideration.
- Made for inbetween-er dogs - i.e. wide body, but short, growing dogs and dogs that need a little boost in their current size
- Adds 3 inches to any size K9 Sport Sack Dog Carrier
- Made from quality foam and built to last
- Removable and washable cloth
** Pet carriers cannot be returned or exchanged for sanitary reasons, please measure your pet or contact us to confirm a proper fit prior to ordering.
*Please keep in mind the following safety warning with the Rover:
Any activity including but not limited to cycling, hiking, motorcycling and other outdoor activities are inherently dangerous. No amount of vigilance, care, supervision and expertise on the part of K9 Sport Sack LLC can ensure user safety from, among others, physical injury or death resulting from carrying a dog on one’s back while performing the aforementioned activities. K9 Sport Sack LLC, including its owners, employees, servants and agents, assume no responsibility from any and all liability arising at law or in equity from injury or death resulting from the user’s participation in carrying activities.
Ruff Houzin ships to the United States.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Products typically ship within 1 - 2 business days from our warehouses located in the United States and typically arrive within 5 - 10 days ( via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL) after leaving the warehouse. A tracking number and shipping confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please allow for additional time during holidays and for made to order items. If an item is made to order, it will be specified on the product page.
Due to logistics, parts of your order may ship separately. You will be updated as each part of your order goes out for delivery if your items are coming from different warehouses.
Products As Seen On & In
We are located in Brighton, Michigan, and our products ship from our warehouses located in the USA.
You can reach out to us via email at email@example.com, call us toll free at 800-518-3391, or message us on Instagram @ruffhouzinpetstore
For dog apparel, the chest measurement is always the most important. If your dog is in between sizes, it is always better to size up.
It is very important that you refer to each and every size chart for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Back: Measure the lenth of your pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
Neck: Measure the circumference of your pet's neck for as snug of a fit as you would like to have.
Chest: Measure the girth around the broadest part of your pet's chest.
Our products are sourced and made in the USA, Canada, Europe, Italy and China by our long-standing, reliable manufacturing and distributing partners.