The Khaki Metro Classic Dog Carrier is a pet carrier that looks just like a designer handbag! You will love the comfortable shoulder strap and 2 open pockets as well as one secure zip pocket. The Metro Bag is great for travel as well as for toting your dog around town and is available in 3 sizes: Petite, Small, or Large. Made in the USA.
The Classic Bag is approved for travel on most airlines. Please check with your specific airline before traveling with your pet.
- Designer fabric, trim, and signature hardware
- Roll-up side window for your dog to stick it's head out
- 3 mesh windows - 4" square mesh on both ends as well as mesh ventilation on top
- Inside adjustable safety-hook
- 2 deep outside pockets for storage
- 1 secure, zippered side pocket-great for wallet or cell phone
- Removable, faux fur bedding & waterproof nylon lining for easy cleaning.
Metro Classic Bag is available in 3 sizes:
- Petite Metro Bag measures 13” L x 5” W x 7.75” H (4lbs. and under)
- Small Metro Bag measures 17” L x 7” W x 9” H (8- 10 lbs.)
- Large Metro Bag measures 20.5” L x 8.5” W x 11.5” H (10 - 16 lbs.)
** Pet carriers cannot be returned for sanitary reasons, please measure your pet or contact us to confirm a proper fit prior to ordering.
Ruff Houzin ships to the United States.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Products typically ship within 1 - 2 business days from our warehouses located in the United States and typically arrive within 5 - 10 days ( via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL) after leaving the warehouse. A tracking number and shipping confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please allow for additional time during holidays and for made to order items. If an item is made to order, it will be specified on the product page.
Due to logistics, parts of your order may ship separately. You will be updated as each part of your order goes out for delivery if your items are coming from different warehouses.
Products As Seen On & In
We are located in Brighton, Michigan, and our products ship from our warehouses located in the USA.
You can reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For dog apparel, the chest measurement is always the most important. If your dog is in between sizes, it is always better to size up.
It is very important that you refer to each and every size chart for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Back: Measure the lenth of your pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
Neck: Measure the circumference of your pet's neck for as snug of a fit as you would like to have.
Chest: Measure the girth around the broadest part of your pet's chest.
Our products are sourced and made in the USA, Canada, Europe, Italy and China by our long-standing, reliable manufacturing and distributing partners.