Our latest “Ombre” American River Choke Free Harnesses.
WHAT Makes the American River Choke Free Patented Design unique from other harnesses? The MOST important reason is MULTIPLE SAFETY FEATURES!!
- ROTATION ANGLE Best Fit - The American River Harness has a Best Fit Rotation Adjustment that will fit any size chest, if applied correctly. The Velcro is designed to cover the entire end. The best tit occurs when you angle the closure back toward the tail of the dog. You can actually change the fit around the chest, by angling the ends when you close the Velcro
- MAXBREAK STRENGTH tested to 386 pounds
- TRACHEA SAFE - Choke free patented design pulls from the chest ONLY
- PATENTED CONFORMING Shape Seam Technology - Causes harness to conform to dogs' chest curve.
- PATENTED CLOSURE Slide Adjustability - (Other copy cat harnesses have little or no size adjustment) Our 3 Inch webbing allows for 3 Inches of size adjustment
- DOUBLED - Ring adds strength
- HEAVY DUTY VELCRO - For the safety of your pet
- HIGH STRENGTH BUCKLE - For the safety of your pet
- SAFE NIGHT Walking reflective strips.
- ZIG ZAG Trim Binding Stitch - Prevents missed stitches and creates a super strong bond
- SAFETY – The Ultra is the perfect design for use as a Seat Belt Harness, pulls from chest, not the neck
- DOUBLE SAFETY CLOSURE - Velcro and high strength plastic side release buckle
- SIMPLE Step in, wrap up and go design
- 100% SOFT MESH Polyester / Machine Wash and Line Dry
Material: Mesh, Velcro, Polyester
Please refer to the size chart on each product for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Ruff Houzin ships to the United States.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Products typically ship within 1 - 2 business days from our warehouses located in the United States and typically arrive within 5 - 10 days ( via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL) after leaving the warehouse. A tracking number and shipping confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please allow for additional time during holidays and for made to order items. If an item is made to order, it will be specified on the product page.
Due to logistics, parts of your order may ship separately. You will be updated as each part of your order goes out for delivery if your items are coming from different warehouses.
Products As Seen On & In
We are located in Brighton, Michigan, and our products ship from our warehouses located in the USA.
You can reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us toll free at 800-518-3391, or message us on Instagram @ruffhouzinpetstore
For dog apparel, the chest measurement is always the most important. If your dog is in between sizes, it is always better to size up.
It is very important that you refer to each and every size chart for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Back: Measure the lenth of your pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
Neck: Measure the circumference of your pet's neck for as snug of a fit as you would like to have.
Chest: Measure the girth around the broadest part of your pet's chest.
Our products are sourced and made in the USA, Canada, Europe, Italy and China by our long-standing, reliable manufacturing and distributing partners.