Ahhhhhh. Dozing al fresco is one of the finer things in a dog's life. That, and fresh air, a warm sunbeam, and a soft bed. P.L.A.Y.'s Outdoor Waterproof Dog Bed adds stylish comfort to your deck, garden, gazebo, and poolside. Our Outdoor Dog Bed includes a water-resistant washable cover that is sure to make cleaning up any messes quick and simple. Treat yourself and your fluffy friend to a hassle free water resistant outdoor pet bed.
- Features a unique and modern chevron design by SF designer Dave Collins
- Made of durable and high performance 600-Denier PE fabrics that are commonly found in outdoor and camping products, these beds are 7"waterproof and Intertek-certified UV-resistant to prevent water seepage and discoloration
- Filled with the perfect amount and density of high-loft PlanetFill® filler
- Eco-friendly PlanetFill® filler is made from 100% post-consumer certified-safe recycled plastic bottles
- Lead-free zipper keeps avid chewers safe from toxins
- Grommets secure bed for wild winds, weather or to anchor your pup's bed for an afternoon boat ride
- Easy to clean! Removable & waterproof dog bed covers and inserts are both machine washable and dryable
S: 28" x 20.5" x 8"
M: 37" x 27.5" x 8.5"
L: 48" x 35.5" x 11"
Ruff Houzin ships to the United States.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Products typically ship within 1 - 2 business days from our warehouses located in the United States and typically arrive within 5 - 10 days ( via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL) after leaving the warehouse. A tracking number and shipping confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please allow for additional time during holidays and for made to order items. If an item is made to order, it will be specified on the product page.
Due to logistics, parts of your order may ship separately. You will be updated as each part of your order goes out for delivery if your items are coming from different warehouses.
Products As Seen On & In
We are located in Brighton, Michigan, and our products ship from our warehouses located in the USA.
You can reach out to us via email at email@example.com, call us toll free at 800-518-3391, or message us on Instagram @ruffhouzinpetstore
For dog apparel, the chest measurement is always the most important. If your dog is in between sizes, it is always better to size up.
Our size charts are located above the Add To Cart Button on the product page. It is very important that you refer to each and every size chart for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Back: Measure the lenth of your pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
Neck: Measure the circumference of your pet's neck for as snug of a fit as you would like to have.
Chest: Measure the girth around the broadest part of your pet's chest.
Our products are sourced and made in the USA, Canada, Europe, Italy and China by our long-standing, reliable manufacturing and distributing partners.