Is it a sleeping bag? Is it a mat? Or is it a bolster bed? How about all of the above! The new Snuggle Dog Bed gives finicky fur babies the ultimate versatility and comfort in plush beds. This convertible snuggle dog bed is perfect for pets who love to burrow in their bed, or just sleep on top of it.
Sewn with dirt-resistant canvas on one side and luxurious faux fur on the other, this convertible burrow pet bed can be molded into a variety of shapes and uses, conforming to you and your pet’s lifestyle, and offering your pup or kitty a heavenly retreat.
- Acts as a security blanket, perfect for smaller doggies and kitties who like to feel wrapped and secure
- Now in new XL size for the bigger snugglebug in your life XL is 25" x 36"
- Reversible canvas and faux fur layers allow you to tend to your pup's preferences with the seasons. Canvas layer keeps pets cool, while faux fur keeps them warm and snuggly
- Furniture-grade craftsmanship and even-basting stitching ensures dog-years of use
- Machine washable and dryer friendly
- Made in a facility that meets the strict quality standards for infant and children products
Item Type: Dog Bed, Dog Sleeping Bag
Snooze safely on our OEKO-TEX® certified safe Snuggle Bed®!
Ruff Houzin ships to the United States.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Products typically ship within 1 - 2 business days from our warehouses located in the United States and typically arrive within 5 - 10 days ( via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL) after leaving the warehouse. A tracking number and shipping confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please allow for additional time during holidays and for made to order items. If an item is made to order, it will be specified on the product page.
Due to logistics, parts of your order may ship separately. You will be updated as each part of your order goes out for delivery if your items are coming from different warehouses.
Products As Seen On & In
We are located in Brighton, Michigan, and our products ship from our warehouses located in the USA.
You can reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
For dog apparel, the chest measurement is always the most important. If your dog is in between sizes, it is always better to size up.
It is very important that you refer to each and every size chart for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Back: Measure the lenth of your pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
Neck: Measure the circumference of your pet's neck for as snug of a fit as you would like to have.
Chest: Measure the girth around the broadest part of your pet's chest.
Our products are sourced and made in the USA, Canada, Europe, Italy and China by our long-standing, reliable manufacturing and distributing partners.