Introducing the Pewter Velvet Orthopedic Mid Century Lido Dog Bed - a singular seat of comfort that compliments or accents the furnishing style in your home. These orthopedic chairs are made with high-quality foam and virgin polyester fiber fill, not only do they last longer, they also evenly distribute and balance a dog's weight to relieve stress on joints and muscles for better sleep and better health.
Family & Pet Friendly Fabrics - The selection of fabrics is chosen with you and your pet in mind. All cushions are machine washable which means you can throw out those chemical-filled stain removers and minimize the pet odors and excess hairs that plague normal dog beds. Overall, you're left with a bed that's easy to clean in the most vulnerable spots yet still provides your pet the self-warming cushion that's reminiscent of a mother's fur!
- Made in the USA
- Therapeutic - these orthopedic chairs are made with high-quality foam, not only do they last longer, but they also provide a greater comfort and support and evenly distribute and balance a dog’s weight and relieve any stress on joints and muscle
- High-Density Foam Cushioning along with Hollow Siliconized Conjugate Virgin Polyester Fiber Fill all wrapped with ¾ oz Dacron, provides a greater comfort and support and consistent even seating support
- Pillow cores incased in a separate lining for increased durability and simplifies removal of cover for cleaning. Removable Cushions are secured to the body with Velcro
- Premium Pet-Friendly Upholstery Fabrics (also family friendly)
- Removable and Machine Washable Cushions, plus easy to clean stains and wipe pet hair
- High anti-slip pads, perfect solution to keep your pets’ bed in place while protecting your hard surface flooring
Small: 21"W x 18"D x 118"H
Medium: 29"W x 22"D x 18"H
Large: 37"W x 26"D x 18"H
Ruff Houzin ships to the United States.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Products typically ship within 1 - 2 business days from our warehouses located in the United States and typically arrive within 5 - 10 days ( via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL) after leaving the warehouse. A tracking number and shipping confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please allow for additional time during holidays and for made to order items. If an item is made to order, it will be specified on the product page.
Due to logistics, parts of your order may ship separately. You will be updated as each part of your order goes out for delivery if your items are coming from different warehouses.
Products As Seen On & In
We are located in Brighton, Michigan, and our products ship from our warehouses located in the USA.
You can reach out to us via email at email@example.com, call us toll free at 800-518-3391, or message us on Instagram @ruffhouzinpetstore
For dog apparel, the chest measurement is always the most important. If your dog is in between sizes, it is always better to size up.
Our size charts are located above the Add To Cart Button on the product page. It is very important that you refer to each and every size chart for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Back: Measure the lenth of your pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
Neck: Measure the circumference of your pet's neck for as snug of a fit as you would like to have.
Chest: Measure the girth around the broadest part of your pet's chest.
Our products are sourced and made in the USA, Canada, Europe, Italy and China by our long-standing, reliable manufacturing and distributing partners.