The PupRug™ Faux Fur Orthopedic Football Dog Bed is perfect for the den, family room, game room, or any sports-themed room decor. This comfortable pet bed is made with human-grade memory foam designed to provide extra support and comes with an ultra-soft, removable, and machine washable faux fur cover for easy cleaning.
- GUARANTEED not to flatten for 10 years
- Memory foam dog bed that doubles as a sports-themed area rug
- Premium, pressure-relieving memory foam base
- Waterproof memory foam liner
- Ultra-soft and plush faux fur cover (removable and washable) with non-slip bottom
- With Paw Sports, your dog will have a comfy spot in your den, family room, game room, kid's room - anywhere a sports-themed decor fits
- Removable, machine washable cover
- 1 pressure-relieving orthopedic memory foam base
- 1 waterproof memory foam liner
- 1 ultra-soft, faux fur cover with non-slip bottom
One Size: 40" x 40" x 2"H
Ruff Houzin ships to the United States.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Products typically ship within 1 - 2 business days from our warehouses located in the United States and typically arrive within 5 - 10 days ( via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL) after leaving the warehouse. A tracking number and shipping confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please allow for additional time during holidays and for made to order items. If an item is made to order, it will be specified on the product page.
Due to logistics, parts of your order may ship separately. You will be updated as each part of your order goes out for delivery if your items are coming from different warehouses.
Products As Seen On & In
We are located in Brighton, Michigan, and our products ship from our warehouses located in the USA.
You can reach out to us via email at email@example.com.
For dog apparel, the chest measurement is always the most important. If your dog is in between sizes, it is always better to size up.
It is very important that you refer to each and every size chart for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Back: Measure the lenth of your pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
Neck: Measure the circumference of your pet's neck for as snug of a fit as you would like to have.
Chest: Measure the girth around the broadest part of your pet's chest.
Our products are sourced and made in the USA, Canada, Europe, Italy and China by our long-standing, reliable manufacturing and distributing partners.