ONE OF OPRAH'S FAVORITE THINGS!
“I never liked the chemical scent of my dogs’ shampoo. But this set for non shedding pups (others are for shedders or sensitive skin-havers) uses all-natural ingredients, so hugs don’t leave me waiting to exhale. And 10 percent of proceeds go to animal welfare groups, which earns Sadie’s approval!”
—AS OPRAH SAYS
In the December 2020 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine
Don’t take it the wrong way. “The shedder” just means your dog has fur instead of hair. Because that can mean more loose fur and often dander, THE SHEDDER is formulated to moisturize and nourish both the coat and the skin beneath.
How To Use:
- 1 Brush coat well, freeing any loose fur or dander
- 2 Run water until room temperature
- 3 Using P+G cone-shaped tip, squeeze THE SHEDDER shampoo into coat, working into gentle lather
- 4 Rinse well. If all goes smoothly, repeat
- 5 Apply the final coat and work through fur with fingers. Let sit for as long as possible
- 6 Rinse well
- 7 Towel dry
- 8 Air dry or use low temp setting on hairdryer
- 9 Explain to dog that while beauty is not important, it is definitely a bonus
- 10 Snuggle together freely on any and all furniture
What Makes The Ingredients Shine?
Easy. Their quality, wholesomeness and specificity to type. SHEDDERS get extra hydration and NON SHEDDERS are detangled with ease. And the SENSITIVE ONES, well, they of course get just a little extra babying (especially if they're babies).
Purified Water (Aqua/ Eau), Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycerin (and) Aqua (and) Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Linum Usitatissmum (Flax) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Melaleuca quinquenervia (Niaouli) Oil, Aloe barbadensis juice powder, Citric Acid.