Designed for walking and running, this versatile Coralpina Reflective Mesh No-Pull Step-In Harness has a snap n go easy secure fit - close the one clip - attach your lead to the 2 D-rings and off you go!
Fits all shapes of dogs - especially great for the barrel-chested breeds and long hair breeds
- Stylish air mesh that is virtually indestructible, and has no irritating seams
- Sits comfortably at the top chest and under rib cage - front legs step in
- Reflective trim that enhances low-light visibility
- Can be used as a martingale-style training harness that tightens when your dog pulls and loosens when he’s unleashed in the dog park
- One top Quick-release buckle
- Double D-rings - adjustable slide keeps them in place for a perfect fit
- Made in ITALY Sizes: XXS (for dogs 6–8 lbs.), XS (8–11 lbs.), S (10–13 lbs.), M (12–17 lbs.), L (16–22 lbs.), XL (22–39 lbs.), XXL (40–55 lbs.)
- Matching Coralpina Waste Bag Holder available here!
Please refer to the size chart on each product page for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Ruff Houzin ships to the United States.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Products typically ship within 1 - 2 business days from our warehouses located in the United States and typically arrive within 5 - 10 days ( via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL) after leaving the warehouse. A tracking number and shipping confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please allow for additional time during holidays and for made to order items. If an item is made to order, it will be specified on the product page.
Due to logistics, parts of your order may ship separately. You will be updated as each part of your order goes out for delivery if your items are coming from different warehouses.
Products As Seen On & In
We are located in Brighton, Michigan, and our products ship from our warehouses located in the USA.
You can reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us toll free at 800-518-3391, or message us on Instagram @ruffhouzinpetstore
For dog apparel, the chest measurement is always the most important. If your dog is in between sizes, it is always better to size up.
It is very important that you refer to each and every size chart for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Back: Measure the lenth of your pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
Neck: Measure the circumference of your pet's neck for as snug of a fit as you would like to have.
Chest: Measure the girth around the broadest part of your pet's chest.
Our products are sourced and made in the USA, Canada, Europe, Italy and China by our long-standing, reliable manufacturing and distributing partners.