Give your pup a place to feel secure and comfortable in your vehicle with the PupProtector™ Faux Leather Dog Car Bed – the first dog booster seat with human-grade memory foam. Made of chic vegan leather for a modern look, this travel dog bed includes an easy to clean removable cover, pressure-relieving memory foam base, waterproof memory foam liner, and adjustable straps to help it stay put while the car is in motion. With an innovative design, this bolster dog bed contains extra spine and neck support to keep your pooch comfy and safe on car rides.
- Comfortable: Human-grade memory foam and supportive bolster cushions provide extra spine and neck support
- Safe: Attached seat belt leash straps that can attach to the dog's harness, adjustable straps that go over the headrests and loops on the back of the bed where the car seatbelt slips through to hold the bed securely in place
- Durable: Equipped with a removable vegan leather cover that can easily be wiped clean and a waterproof memory foam liner
- Double Seat (36" x 18" x 13") with 2 safety buckles (for dogs up to 50 lbs or 2 small dogs)
- Removable faux leather cover
- Human-grade memory foam (memory foam cushion is conveniently removable to take on-the-go)
- Waterproof memory foam liner
- Bolster cushions
- Leash straps that can attach to the dog's harness
- Adjustable straps that go over the headrests to secure the bed in place
- Loops on the back of the bed where the car seatbelt slips through to hold it securely in place
- Non-slip bottom to prevent moving or shifting
To clean the bed cover, spot clean faux leather with a damp cloth. Do not machine wash.
Memory Foam Liner:
Remove memory foam from the liner. Close the zippers of the liner. Wash the memory foam liner with cold water on the gentle cycle. Tumble dry with low heat.
Ruff Houzin ships to the United States.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Products typically ship within 1 - 2 business days from our warehouses located in the United States and typically arrive within 5 - 10 days ( via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL) after leaving the warehouse. A tracking number and shipping confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please allow for additional time during holidays and for made to order items. If an item is made to order, it will be specified on the product page.
Due to logistics, parts of your order may ship separately. You will be updated as each part of your order goes out for delivery if your items are coming from different warehouses.
Products As Seen On & In
We are located in Brighton, Michigan, and our products ship from our warehouses located in the USA.
You can reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us toll free at 800-518-3391, or message us on Instagram @ruffhouzinpetstore
For dog apparel, the chest measurement is always the most important. If your dog is in between sizes, it is always better to size up.
It is very important that you refer to each and every size chart for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Back: Measure the lenth of your pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
Neck: Measure the circumference of your pet's neck for as snug of a fit as you would like to have.
Chest: Measure the girth around the broadest part of your pet's chest.
Our products are sourced and made in the USA, Canada, Europe, Italy and China by our long-standing, reliable manufacturing and distributing partners.