Introducing a classic cotton Teacup Gingham Dog Vest Harness. The Gingham print makes a fashionable statement everywhere you go. A designer dog harness vest, to look great year-round. Designed specifically for the safety and comfort of tiny little dogs and puppies.
Make it a Set! The harness is available as a harness and leash set with a matching leash and even has a matching Gingham Face Mask! You will most certainly be Wowing them on your walk.
- For tiny dogs and puppies
- Comfortable vest styling designed to keep you tiny dog or puppy safe and comfortable
- Easy on and easy off that is perfect for quick changes on the go
- Adjustable fit. Simply adjust the closures for a custom fit. You can adjust about 1” bigger or smaller
- Military-grade hook and loop closure (like Velcro) is super strong, so the harness won't come off unless you want it to!
- Leash ring with adorable bone charm
- High quality, soft cotton that is beautiful and durable for walk and play
- Air mesh lining to stay dry in hot weather and at play
- Grosgrain tape for a designer harness appeal
- Machine washable. Easy care, air dry
Please refer to the size chart on each product page for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Ruff Houzin ships to the United States.
Orders are processed Monday - Friday. Products typically ship within 1 - 2 business days from our warehouses located in the United States and typically arrive within 5 - 10 days ( via USPS, UPS, FedEx or DHL) after leaving the warehouse. A tracking number and shipping confirmation will be emailed to you.
Please allow for additional time during holidays and for made to order items. If an item is made to order, it will be specified on the product page.
Due to logistics, parts of your order may ship separately. You will be updated as each part of your order goes out for delivery if your items are coming from different warehouses.
Products As Seen On & In
We are located in Brighton, Michigan, and our products ship from our warehouses located in the USA.
You can reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us toll free at 800-518-3391, or message us on Instagram @ruffhouzinpetstore
For dog apparel, the chest measurement is always the most important. If your dog is in between sizes, it is always better to size up.
It is very important that you refer to each and every size chart for specific measurements for each brand varies.
Back: Measure the lenth of your pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
Neck: Measure the circumference of your pet's neck for as snug of a fit as you would like to have.
Chest: Measure the girth around the broadest part of your pet's chest.
Our products are sourced and made in the USA, Canada, Europe, Italy and China by our long-standing, reliable manufacturing and distributing partners.